Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Living a life by design

Ever feel that you are working as hard as  you can but the same issues pop up over and over? Ever feel that there must be something more for you? Ever feel the urge to take charge of your own life, yet feel overwhelmed with the process? Well, you are not alone and yes, there is help.  Specifically designed for people that either are starting a small business, a home based business or have already got one going and need to get to the next level, this easy process will help you get to where you want to go.

A few years ago, I attended a seminar and heard a concept that was completely foreign to me.  The presenter, a very credible and trusted mentor to tens of thousands, informed the audience that he was going to teach us how to design life as we would want to live it. Design our life, from where each of us was at that point in time, in the middle of the largest economic downturns of our time. I dutifully took good notes and began to ponder the possibilities. Is it really possible? Well, a year later, let me tell you a secret - yes, it is possible.  And it is easier than you might think.  Did it take effort - yes, but not as much as I thought it would. Did it take personal growth - you bet it did, but it is a pleasant experience.  Did it take courage and facing down some fears - yep, it sure did!  Was it worth it - Without a doubt, YES!

I am now working from home, with plenty of time to get things done AND spend great time with my family.  I feel less frazzled than I have in years and I'm not chasing the next deadline or call or meeting.  The amazing thing is that once I began the journey, people, opportunity, books, coincidences showed up all around me.  I don't want to make it seem like one day everything just magically showed up. It did take effort and drive and determination on my part. With that said, I really didn't feel stressed about it all, the work didn't feel like a burden, it was fun.  How can that be? I was following my natural inclinations, my passions, putting it out there with a healthy mix of confidence and humility and the path opened up in front of me.  The best part is that I have recorded the journey thus far and feel a pull to share it with anyone that wants it.  My clients actually presented me with this opportunity with the questions that I hear over and over.  Can you coach me to do the same thing in my life? The answer is yes.

 
The Easy Lifestyle can be a reality for you.  The real question is, are you ready for it?